Sunday, June 30, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 


Mrs Brenda Brown says:


As a young Wife, I never thought that there was an alternative to my husband Jules. I thought that ten seconds of thrusting once a week was the 'normal' way to enjoy sex - that is until I stopped being a housewife and went out to work to get some extra money in for holidays. My epiphany came in the form of Sarah Cunningham; the lady I made friends with on my first day at the firm I had joined as a junior lawyer.

Within a week I knew that this vivacious and pretty young Wife had a husband and a large Black Master with whom she regularly stayed the night. In answer to my obvious question, she told me that her hubby, Greville, was a cuckold and that they had both agreed to live by the Natural Order. "I have an obedient spouse and a muscular, heavily hung, Master, who is as Black as midnight," she said, pausing for effect. "And believe me Brenda, once you can convince your hubby to accept that you want to be Black Owned, your happiness will be guaranteed."

It took a month for me to pick the right moment to approach the subject with Jules, but after a particularly unsatisfying night I gently asked my apologetic husband if he would consider becoming a cuckold; surprisingly he agreed and even suggested that we join a private Black Masters club. "Instead of one Master, you can have a choice of the very best," he said.

The following day Jules bought a little cage for his pink prawn of a penis, locked himself away, and then drove us both to Mede Manor in Sussex, where my epiphany became reality. And Jules no longer feels obliged to apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment