Sunday, June 9, 2024

In my imagination

 


In my imagination I see a happy hubby who has made the transition from a husband who accepts the fact that his Wife enjoys the pleasures of a big well-hung Black Master to a True Cuckold who now wishes to demonstrate his total submission.

Ably assisted by his Wife - of course!

What do you see in your imagination?

...........

I can hear hubby asking, "Can I take it that the nice lingerie I bought for you today have your approval Dear?"

The answer of course, is that it's his Wife's Lover's approval, which he will demonstrate by tearing it from her body, that really matters.

What do you see in your imagination?

........

In my imagination I see a newly cuckolded husband looking his last at the part of his Wife where he used to play so pleasurably. 

Totally defeated, he willingly accepts his subjugation and thanks her for it.

What do you see in your imagination?

No comments:

Post a Comment