Friday, June 7, 2024

Pin it on

 


"We have three hours before landing in Yorunna. Is there anything that you would like Master?"

"I'd like you Darlin! But who's flying the aeroplane?"

"My hubby. We are a married flying crew for the Black Master Organisation's Executive Transport Department." (Unbuttonning her blouse)

"So what are your duties while hubby steers?"

"I'm co-pilot for take off and landing, and Entertainments Officer in between." (Unzipping her skirt and dropping it to the floor)

"So what can the Entertainments Officer do for me."

"She can strip naked and beg the Master to use her in any way he wants." (Unhooking her bra and baring her perfect breasts)

"Offer accepted, but I have one condition."

"And what is that Master?" (Stepping out of her panties)

"I like your uniform. So please keep your hat on."

"I shall Master. Unless you blow it off when you cum in me." (Taking his large member into her mouth)

"In that case you'd better pin it on Sweetheart."


No comments:

Post a Comment