Friday, July 19, 2024

Droit de Seigneur

 "I'm pregnant," Sarah said one night as she lay on her back with me kneeling beside the bed. The news that she was with child came as a shock to me, but it was no surprise - please allow me to explain. Sarah is my Fiancèe and we live together, but only under a certain condition, and that is she is the Mistress of her Boss, Yakub, who is a powerful Black Master. Accordingly, it is only right that Sarah and I recognize his supremacy and live by the protocols of the Natural Order.

"I don't want a child of mine being born out of wedlock," Yakub said when he heard Sarah tell me the news. "You have to marry," he confirmed as he rolled over from his side of the bed, to kneel between Sarah's wide open thighs and slide his hard erect member deep into her warm and welcoming vagina for the third time that night.

"Yes Master," Sarah and I replied in unison just before he initiated his pleasurable thrusting into my future Wife.

"And don't worry about the arrangements," Master said after he had rolled back off her after filling her with his seed, "I'll take care of it all. And I'll claim my right as Droit de Seigneur to consummate the marriage afterwards."

Sarah kissed Yakub in thanks for his generosity, and I said, "I appreciate your thoughtfulness Master," as I put my face up against my Fiancèe's labia and started cleaning his sticky warm salty cream that now oozed from her vagina.

Master was as good as his word. We enjoyed a happy wedding day with our friends and family, and Sarah was a picture of beauty and happiness, with her tummy proudly showing the result of our Master's impregnation.

It was after the wedding reception, in the hotel room that Yakub came to us to claim his right to have my new Wife.

... claim his right ...

I am a very obedient husband so, after helping Sarah to remove her wedding dress, I stood aside as Master Yakub took her into the bedroom and claimed his Droit de Seigneur. I sat outside the door that night and listened to my marriage to Sarah starting as it would continue to this day.

Again and again he had her, even though she was pregnant, and again and again she begged him for more. He exercised his right that night, the following day, on our honeymoon, and many times until she finally went into labour.

After the baby was born, we still belonged to him and once again he exercised his Droit de Seigneur and put another child inside her. And in the years since he has continued to claim his right to my Wife almost every night - such is the life of a husband and Wife within the Natural Order.

No comments:

Post a Comment