Sunday, July 21, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 


Mrs Clare Chesterton says:


My husband Jeffrey said nothing when I told him that a handsome Black Master had asked me to have dinner with him one night. "I could say no to his offer," I said, "if you feel threatened by him."

"It was always going to happen," said Jeffrey as he helped me get ready for my first date with Noni. "It is the Natural Order for a pretty young Wife to be Mistress to a Black Master, so we might as well accept it."

"Do you think I should play 'hard to get'," I asked. "I don't want him to think I'm an easy slut who opens her thighs on the first date."

"I understand Dear," Jeffery replied, "but he is a Master, so he has plenty of other options, and numerous white Wives to penetrate and impale on his big dark rod."

"So you think ......?"

"I do Dear," he responded enthusiastically, and so I did open my thighs.

Noni impaled me so wonderfully that night, the following morning, the afternoon, the rest of that week and many, many times since.

Good old cuckold Jeffrey. Such an understanding hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment