Sunday, July 28, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 


Mrs Denise Davis says:


I know that I told my husband Jerry that I would not become too emotionally attached to Jacobi and that we would keep our relationship on a 'friends with benefits' basis. Reluctantly, and after much discussion and final acceptance, he agreed that I could start dating my Boss.

I honestly had every intention of keeping my word and not let myself become overwhelmed by Jacobi's size, strength, stamina, and the pure darkness of his skin, but sadly last night I had to tell Jerry that I now belong to my Lover.

"How did that happen Denise?" my hubby wailed. "You promised that you wouldn't fall in love with him."

"Who's talking about love," I replied. "I am now owned by him and there is no other future for me other than being his Breeding Mistress."

"What the f*ck is that supposed to mean," he cried - tears streaming down his pink cheeks. "You'll find out soon cuckold," I replied, as I snapped closed the small lock on the pink cage to his tiny penis.


No comments:

Post a Comment