Sunday, August 4, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 


Mrs Estelle Evans says:


There are so many times a Lady can keep smiling at her hubby, tell him that it's okay, and that it doesn't matter. And there are only so many times she can be left hanging after he squirts and then goes floppy after fifteen seconds. So I made a decision.

After a particularly 'unsatisfactory' episode one night I told Harvey that we needed to have a long talk in the morning. And the look on his face told me that he knew what the subject matter would be.

"You should have something better than me," he said without me even opening up the conversation over the breakfast table. "And if you agree, please let me put this right."

Harvey's idea of 'putting it right' was to phone his friend Manueke and, by making up some silly excuse, convinced him and me to go on a date. I knew Manueke socially, but what I didn't know that he was a great favourite with some of the Wives in our town who thought their marriage vows were optional.

It felt strange to have Harvey help me get ready for my date with this tall, handsome Black guy, but he insisted on doing my hair for me, buying lingerie to wear for a first date, and selecting a particularly revealing dress to wear. He painted my nails, shone my shoes, and when the doorbell rang he asked Manueke to 'come inside' and say hello.

It was as if he was asking the better man to take and enjoy his Wife and, as I just said, asking him to 'come inside' was a clear indication of how Harvey wanted my new relationship to develop.

Our first date was a 'get to know each other' date, and I told both Manueke and Harvey that I had enjoyed myself; it was important that my husband knew this, so when I went on our second date he was an enthusiastic helper.

Our second date was very much more intimate. I found that I was enjoying the attentions of such a man as Manueke and I was very responsive to his searching hands and kisses on my naked breasts; I was being seduced and I loved it.

When I told Harvey how much I had liked being intimate with Manueke, I noticed that he was enjoying hearing about our sexual exploration of each other. When I indicated how big was Manueke's manhood and recounted just how it tasted when I had 'gone down' on him, the bulge in my hubby's trousers told its own story.

Our third date wasn't a date at all; we had previously agreed that I would go straight to his bed, unless Harvey had any objection - he didn't. That evening, Manueke came to our door, collected me, and took me to his apartment.

I lost count of the number of times Manueke did 'come inside' me that night and the next day. His strength, stamina, and size of his manhood made me his Woman from the very first penetration.

In the months and years that followed, I became totally addicted to his dark body and long, hard member that stretched my pussy so wide that even Harvey noticed that the gap at the top of my thighs had naturally widened to accommodate his manly pole.

Whenever I come home from my 'dates' I always thank Harvey for being so understanding and for making the sacrifice of his sense of manliness. But I needn't bother, because his response is always the same, ....

... "It's the Natural Order."


No comments:

Post a Comment