Sunday, September 8, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 Happy Wife Reflections


Mrs Georgia Godstone says:

It is one of the greatest pleasures in my life to look down between my legs and watch Xavier's big member slide into my vagina. First there is that delightful sense of anticipation as the big round head nestles happily in the folds of my labia, followed very quickly by that sudden jump of rapture as his hard cock overcomes my slippery resistance and pushes inside me.

That is a very emotional moment for me, because Xavier, myself, and my husband Eric know that my Master is claiming me as his own again. When you 'belong' to man like him there is no ambiguity; everything you are, everything you have to offer, your mind, your body, and your love is his by right.

Eric knows that I love Xavier, and says that he understands why I love to see my Master's manhood disappear into my body. "You feel the you and he are as one when you are joined together this way so, in your mind, his manliness becomes a part of you. And that is why you kiss him."

He can be very insightful can my cuckold Eric.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually shocked that there are no comments to be found on your profile. It is not often I find someone who just ... gets it like you do, Derek. Your work is excellent in showcasing the beauty of women getting to experience true sexual fulfillment at the hands of powerful Black men, who tower over their white boyfriends and husbands in every conceivable way.

    It is the right of these Black men to have every woman they desire, to make them orgasm over and over and flood their wombs with their amazing seed, impregnating them - just as it is the right of these women to be pleasured, loved and bred by their Black masters. And it is the duty of white boys like me (and, I assume, you) to sit idly by, support them in any way we can and be thankful for witnessing the essence of femininity as well as actual masculinity from the front row. It is the right thing for everyone involved - one could call it the natural order. And I love seeing that truth and rightness expressed in your amazing work!

    If you're interested, I'd love to have a chat about it with you - otherwise I'll just keep enjoying what you put out here! Thank you so much for being a voice of reason and truth!

    ReplyDelete