Thursday, September 5, 2024

You will love it little man

 You will love it little man

“Me too My Love. It’s going to take a lot of courage for me to stay in a hotel overnight while knowing that my lovely Wife is spending the night in the arms of another man.”

“You will love it little man, you know you will. You can sit on the bed and imagine all of the things he will be doing to me. You can see my naked body with him on top of me thrusting his big brown manhood inside me in your mind’s eye. You will be able to hear in your head all of the moans and groans of two people having wonderful sex. Courage doesn’t come into it. It will play right in to your fully justified low sense of worth.”

“Is that your ‘delightful’ way of telling me that i will be a good cuckold?”

“Yes Dear! And it’s also my way of telling you to clear off.”


No comments:

Post a Comment