Saturday, October 5, 2024

Worn it every night

Worn it every night

 

"Are you sure about this Gary?"

"Don"t worry Anna. It's time!"

"I'm not worried. Master Desmond has said he will look after me, and give me a first-night I shall never forget. It's you I am worried about."

"I shall be a little uncomfortable sitting down here knowing that my new Wife is upstairs with a Black Master; giving her body to him for his pleasure. But I have to be grown up about it don't I."

"That's right Dear. But have you prepared yourself for the reality of me being 'Black Owned' and you becoming a cuckold?"

"Prepared myself? In what way?"

"Have you understood that this arrangement is now forever. I shall be Desmond's Mistress and will bear his children when he decides the time, and my body, is ripe for mating."

"Of course! That has always been one of the protocols of The Natural Order."

"And that little present I bought you, when we agreed to join."

"Oh that! Ever since you started taking Black Masters upstairs for the night, I have ....

.... worn it every night."


No comments:

Post a Comment