Don't worry about your fantasy
"Do what Dear?"
"Don't play coy with me Colin. You know exactly what I'm talking about. You were dreaming about it just the other night."
"Oh! How did you know?"
"Your tiny tent as you lay in bed. And some of the things you were saying In your sleep."
"Like what?"
"Are you sure you want to hear?"
"Yes! I need to know."
"You said things like, 'Take my Wife Master', 'Let me undress her for you Master', 'I shall cage my little Willy for you My Love', 'Please cum in her Master,' 'I want you to sit on my face,' ...... Should I go on?"
"No Dear. Did I mention any names?"
"Only one."
"Who? Anyone we know?"
"Errol!"
"My Boss?"
"None other!"
"Do you fancy him? Or more to the point, does he fancy you?"
"Well from the dance we had at the last company party I would say he does. A girl knows just what the hard lump in her partner's trousers means. And by what he whispered in my ear?"
"What did he say?"
"He said he would like to 'date' me, and get to know me a whole lot better. He also asked me if I would like him to send you on a long business trip"
"Is that why I'm going to Glasgow tomorrow?"
"Yes Dear! But don't worry about your fantasy .....
...... I'll make sure it's fully realised." |

No comments:
Post a Comment