Sunday, August 9, 2026

Fact finding mission

 Fact finding mission


My Wife Mellisa is in Greece at the moment, on a fact finding mission with my Boss - Benjamin. She said that it would be just a couple of weeks and that they would be based at a discrete little rustic hotel near Thessaloniki, what she didn’t tell me was that the hotel is situated miles from anywhere on a nudist beach.

Quite what facts they are finding out together in a location like that beats me but this sweet little photgraph of Mel was taken by Ben just a few hours ago and sent to me on my phone; and there isn’t a clip-board in sight. Is she trying to tell me something?

Is he trying to tell me something or is he taunting me?

I know there is nothing that I can do about it now as she seems to have acquired a beautiful tan and has a contented look on her face. And I guess that I shall have to put up with all the ‘Cuckoo’ noises behind my back when I walk through the office for the forseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment