Friday, September 18, 2026

I’ll send cucky another picture later.

I’ll send cucky another picture later.



“Have you taken the photograph yet? I can’t wait for Geoffrey to see me like this in your car.”

“I took it three minutes ago. I was just enjoying the view.”

“Typical man! Takes a picture of his naked Girlfriend to send to her husband and then makes her sit there while he ogles her body.”

“Well cuckold Geoffrey will be ogling you tonight.”

“I guess he will My Love, because he doesn’t see me like this very often. If at all.”

“Poor guy. He’s denied all the pleasures of marriage and still he comes back for more.”

“Talking of coming back for more. Can we go back to your apartment now and spend the rest of the afternoon and tonight in bed?”

“Hell yeah! And I’ll send cucky another picture later.”


No comments:

Post a Comment