On my sofa. In front of me
Cuckold Timmy says: When my Wife and I agreed that living within the principles of the Natural Order was just what our marriage needed to rescue it from becoming stale, I knew that it would need some major adjustments. One of those 'adjustments', for me, was accepting that Beccy would be entertaining various Black Masters in our house, and I would be required to step aside as they had their fun with her.
At first it was just one man at a time who would be made welcome on our sofa and then later, upstairs in our bedroom, between her legs. One afternoon however, I arrived home from work to find her with two of her regulars together. 'How is she going to manage them both' I thought to myself as I sat opposite Beccy and her prospective fucking team.
I need not have worried. Beccy already had a plan, and that evening it was my privilege to watch as each one had her in turn.
...........
If you wish to read of Timmy's privilege and his fellow cuckolds, Clive, Alan, and Jeremy, please click [here]

No comments:
Post a Comment