Friday, May 31, 2024

You shouldn’t hide these

 


"You shouldn’t hide these Dear. Not when my Boss is around.”

“Why? I thought he had a Girlfriend.”

“Oh she’s gone back to her husband to bring up the baby he’s put inside her. Now he’s looking for a new Mistress.”

“So you would be okay with me becoming Denzil’s Mistress then?”

“Of course i would. You were born to bring pleasure to a handsome, well-hung and rich Black Man, my Love.”

“And my husband appears to be born to be cuckolded it seems.”

“Now you really understand me Dear. So let me introduce you. ….. Denzil! Have you met my Wife Justine, she’s been dying to meet you.”

“No I haven’t cucky boy, but I appreciate the offer. So would you like to go and get us both a drink while we get acquainted. Don’t bother to hurry back.”


No comments:

Post a Comment