Saturday, June 1, 2024

Side Benefits

I had enjoyed working for Harvey for three years as his Senior Accounts Manager. Miriam, my Wife, and I had moved to Ipswich from Newark in the summer of 2008 and bought our own four bedroomed house on the outskirts of the town. We were a modern, happy and contented couple.

It has to be said that Miriam, at first, did not like Harvey very much - she thought him to be overbearing and too sure of himself. But 'time', they say, is a great healer and a year ago I noticed that she was becoming warmer towards him and always sought out his company at social events.

As a single man, Harvey often liked to spend an evening at our house having dinner with the two of us, drinking my brandy, and enjoying stimulating conversation with Miriam and me.

Six months ago, Harvey stopped overnight in one of our bedrooms after a particularly good dinner and envigorating discussions about all manner of subjects. Miriam, however, was very quiet and pensive the whole evening, which was very unlike her, being the intelligent and outgoing lady that she is. Nevertheless we all went to bed happy after wishing each other good night.

It was almost dawn when I felt Miriam slide quietly out of her side of the bed and slip out of the bedroom door wearing her short thigh length dressing gown; I'm not a fool so I knew exactly where she was going.

I followed her quietly and stood in the dark witnessing my cuckolding while listening to her groans of pleasure along with his words of appreciation of her beauty and willingness to give her body to him - again. He came in her once and then dragged her back into his bedroom and had her again and again.

Miriam and Harvey knew that I had been watching them together so, in the morning after a brief three cornered conversation, we agreed that Miriam and Harvey should continue their affair, and that I could occasionally enjoy ...

... some of the more intimate
side benefits of my cuckolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment