Sunday, June 2, 2024

Cuckold Reflections

 


Cuckold Zac says: 


It was my brother Trevor who first told me about 'The Natural Order' one night when my Wife Jessica and I had shared a nice dinner at a local restaurant with him and his Wife, Marcie.

"I can't believe that you've never heard of it," Trev exclaimed, "Marcie has had three Black Masters since she joined two years ago." And turning to Marcie he said, "Why don't you tell Jessica about our arrangement Dear."

That night I watched as Jessica's face turned from disbelief, incredulity, wariness, and then, to my dismay, interest as my brother's Wife told my Wife about the many, many, wonderful nights she had enjoyed with well-hung superior Black Masters. "My Trev likes wearing his cage all the time now," I heard her say to Jessica, much to the amusement of both the ladies.

There was nothing I could do. After returning home from the restaurant, Jessica told me that she 'wanted to talk', and I knew exactly what that talk was going to be about. She told me what she wanted from our marriage and how she saw the future of our lives together. Essentially, what she wanted was a Black Master's large cock regularly inside her and for my own small penis to be caged - forever. She also made it plain that if I said 'No' to her wishes, then she would just cheat on me.

What is a husband to do? So I did what many husbands do, and manfully stood aside as she took her first Master upstairs for the night whilst, of course, making sure that my 'cuckold's penis cage' was securely fitted and locked.


No comments:

Post a Comment