Friday, June 14, 2024

Getting a feel for it

 

I didn't think that my hubby, Gary, would ever be the type of man who would let another man touch his Wife, but I was wrong. His suggestion that I start dating his best friend, Denzil, took me by surprise because I had thought it was just a passing fad.

"I would not be a good husband if I failed to bring the Natural Order into our marriage," he told me. So being a good Wife to Gary I went along with it.

It felt strange going out without my husband but Denzil was attentive and good company, so the first couple of dates were charming but, due to my inhibitions, pretty passionless. However, on the night of our third date, as I stood in my underwear before the mirror prior to Denzil's arrival at our house, Gary suggested that I greet him just as I was - in my pretty white lingerie.

I have to say that standing before Denzii and letting him see just what was his to take for his pleasure aroused me in a way that I had never experienced before, and cleared any self imposed inhibitions out of my head. So turning to Gary I said, "This Wife dating thing. I think I'm getting a feel for it."

"I can see that," he replied, "and I shall see you both tomorrow morning."

"Enjoy your cuckolding Gary", I said, as he left.

"Just as you shall," he replied. And his 'thumbs up' reaction told me everything I needed to know about our future together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment