Saturday, June 15, 2024

Happy and fulfilled

 


"You're looking very happy and fulfilled Dear. Is it anything to do with that nice necklace your Boyfriend has given you?"

"Oh, is that cuckold hubby angst coming from you Peter?"

"Not at all my love. I just wanted to know the significance of that pretty jewellery, that's all."

"Well for a start, Adebele is not my Boyfriend - he is my Master, and I am now 'Owned' by him."

"I know that Dear, and you know that I have accepted my cuckolding. But I did ask about the necklace."

"If you insist, but you need to sit down first."

"Okay!"

"The necklace started as a simple collar as a gift of ownership, but since then he has hung a single piece from it each time he has had me in his bed - or ours upstairs."

"Oh my God! There's so many. You only met him a month ago."

"I know! It's so nice to be loved. But wait till you see my belly chain."

"You have a belly chain? What's hanging off that, may I ask?"

"The key to your penis cage, and my birth control pills - all unused."

"I think I need to be excused now Dear."

"Off you go then cucky. And don't forget that Master will be here in a minute, and ...

... you need to dress accordingly."


No comments:

Post a Comment