Sunday, June 23, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 


Mrs Angela Arnold says:


I thought it would be just a bit of fun to flirt with Ramone in a local bar and make my hubby Dean, a little jealous after we had had a row over something trivial. We had only been married a few weeks, were both naive, and weren't ready for what happened afterwards.

Ramone knew that I was teasing Dean and artfully suggested that we go on a date the very next night; he also told me to ask my hubby if he would be prepared to help me look pretty for him. To my utter amazement, he agreed, and when I stepped out of our door that night I looked back at my husband who appeared so much smaller somehow.

By this time, I knew that Ramone was going to seduce me so I thought it would be best for us all if I took the initiative. As we drove away from the house, I made sure that Dean could see me unzip Ramone's trousers and drop my head down to take the purple round head of his big brown cock into my mouth.

That was a year ago, and since that date I have been in Ramone's bed more times than I have been in my own. Likewise, on those odd occasions when I am in my own bed I am never alone, as Cuckold Dean can readily testify - with his camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment