Friday, July 12, 2024

I had forgotten all about Gerald

“Now remember Miriam, because this is your first time at auction it is always better to go on the stage blindfolded. Your husband is already secured and gagged so he will not spoil the moment. Angela and me are on stage after you but it will be you who will be purchased first - you lucky cow.”

“I’m a little nervous Di, but I can’t wait to be bought by a big, rich Black Master. Just thinking of it makes me so wet.”

“And your hubby seems to be liking the idea too, judging by the little lump in his trousers.”

“Oh him! I had forgotten all about Gerald. I do hope he doesn’t hate me after this. He’s only a ‘tiny’ man, but he is quite nice in his own way.”

“He will be fine Miriam. It was his idea in the first place.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment