Sunday, July 14, 2024

What do you value most

 

He didn’t even bother to sweet talk her when my Wife’s Lover came to the house tonight. He threw his own clothes to the floor, he pulled the loose dress from her shoulders and ripped her knickers from her body. Positioning himself between her open legs he then pushed his long dark manhood inside her without even asking.

This was normal for him. Arrogant, sure of himself and sure of her. And who can blame him because my Wife belongs to him now. She is his ever willing whore who opens her pretty legs for his pleasure at the snap of his fingers.

And me? Who am I? I am her hubby - their cuckold. The man who says nothing and does nothing when he hears her answer to his question, “What do you value most; your marriage to cucky, or me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment