Sunday, August 18, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 Happy Wife Reflections


Mrs Fiona Faulkner says:

It was my husband Robin who suggested that I should become 'Black Owned'. It was while we sat in a restaurant celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary, that he came out with it - over the entree as a matter of fact.

I already knew what 'Black Owned' meant, because my own Sister, Rebecca, was a 'Pleasure Mistress' to her Black Master, Lester. She, and her hubby, Mark, we're very happy with the arrangement and, as she had told me just a few days before on the phone, that Lester now wanted to honour her by elevating her to the position of becoming his 'Breeding Mistress. "Mark is a little conflicted," she had said, "but he will come to see that this is the way of the Natural Order."

I had my doubts as to whether Robin was serious about his suggestion, but I was intrigued. And I wanted to know more.

"So who do you have in mind Robin?" I asked, registering with inner amusement at his shock that his idea had suddenly become a reality.

"Erm! I thought ......."

"Come on Robin. Who of all the handsome Black Men in this town do you want to enjoy himself between my legs in our marriage bed?"

My hubby swallowed hard as his face turned purple. "Christ your serious," he gurgled as the food in his mouth went down his oesophagus. He choked.

"So who is going to have me Robin?"

He took a minute to stop coughing before he replied with the name I was hoping to hear. "Deven?"

"Your Boss? Your hunky, big Black Boss, with the 'love package'."

The purple turned to pallor. "The very same. But you don't have to; perhaps you would find it a bit difficult. You don't need to feel obliged. In fact ....."

"Yes!"

"Yes?"

"Call him. Tell him I will."

"Will what?" Robin asked with eyes as wide as saucers.

"Be owned by Deven of course, (he went deathly white), and open my legs for his big dark rod (he gulped). To become his Breeding Mistress (he fainted and collapsed head first into the consommé)."

That was then, but now? Robin's suggestion has become his cuckold's reality and he tells me his penis cage no longer chafes his scrotum.

And for me it is such a joy to be ...

... Deven's Black Owned 

Breeding Mistress.


No comments:

Post a Comment