Friday, August 23, 2024

i am the man she calls cuckold.

 i am the man she calls cuckold.

It has taken a while but she is now perfect for him. I had rubbed her down with a soft towel after her shower and then wrapped her in a warm dressing gown. I did all those private things a servant should do to make her look beautiful, including painting her nails (toes and fingers). I was very careful with my razor when i trimmed her soft and downy pussy hair so there would be a nice ‘landing strip’ for her Lover to appreciate.


i then helped her put on her garter belt and black stockings that accentuate her long and lovely legs and carefully i held the dress as she stepped into it and pulled it up over her pretty arse and her bare breasts.


Lastly, i took a photograph of my beautiful Wife in the last moments before she left to be with her Lover. The man she calls ‘Master’ - the man whose seed now grows in her body.


And me? i am the man she calls ‘cuckold.’


No comments:

Post a Comment