Saturday, August 24, 2024

It worked

 


"What do you want me to do," I said to my Wife, Anna, one night after we had had a long 'heart to heart' talk about our love-life; or the lack of it maybe. "If you would like to date other men, I guess I could live with that."

"Could you?"

Her sudden excited question caught me off guard. I had expected her to reject the idea, but it was clear to me that she had already thought about it.

"Do you have anyone in mind?" I asked - already knowing what her answer would be. She hadn't stopped talking about Desmond, my new Boss, for the last four months since his arrival at work.

"You know who," she responded emotionally, "but he doesn't seem to notice me. Could you put in a good word. Tell him I'm available or something."

"I can do better than that," I promised her, so the next morning I sent off for a nice dress for my lovely Wife, and invited Desmond around for drinks two nights later.

Anna was dubious about wearing such a dress, but I managed to convince her that she didn't look slutty.

"I still look like a tart," she moaned as she put it on.

"Believe me Dear. He will notice you now, and will probably want to see more of what is underneath."

"You're sure. You'll be a cuckold if he does."

"So be it!"

"Do you think he will find be attractive? Do you think it will work?" Anna asked - desperate for a positve answer.

Well Desmond did find what Anna was offering was very much to his taste; so by the next morning, and many mornings since we have found that ...

... it worked so much better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment