Friday, August 30, 2024

Should i go over and ask him?

 Should i go over and ask him?

“So whaddya think? Should i go over and ask him?”

“It would be nice to go on a date with another man for a change. Are you sure you won’t feel a bit of a sissy with your Wife out partying with a Black Man?”

“Of course i would. But i guess that it would be something i would have to get used to.”

“And if he wanted to take me off to his room and I spend the night with him having lots of wonderful sex. Enjoying his strong dark body between my legs, his lips exploring my naked body, his big thick dark rod inside me and finally his seed flooding my vagina throughout the night as he f*cks me again and again and again. Could you get used to that?”

“i think that you have already thought about what you and him are going to do. So do you want me to ask him?”

“Oh I think so cucky. And make certain he knows that I’m happy to ‘put out’.”

“He knows that already my Love. i told him in the bar last night.”


No comments:

Post a Comment