Saturday, August 10, 2024

The Taste of Cuckolding

 The Taste of Cuckolding

She has been with her Master for all of last night,

Treated for hours to his power and his might,

And he's enjoyed my Wife's body, as is his right,

With his thick, dark, cock deep inside her. Hard, full, and tight.


Uncaring that their mating makes my heart bleed,

When she tells me he is wanting for them to happily breed,

And she has agreed to now grow his potent hot seed,

Fulfilling, for her, a primeval need.


Aware, as her husband, all negative thoughts I should quell,

Because I know very soon her breasts and tummy shall swell,

Erupted from his dark rod, swims his strong wriggling cell,

So deep inside my young Wife grows their child, strong and well.


So my sweet darling, now we are alone in our intimate space,

Allow me now my new cuckold's life to embrace,

Let me feel my humiliation and make my heart race,

Come to me my angel, and please now sit on my face.


Trap my head between your warm pretty thighs,

Let me smell and taste the warm sticky prize,

And rub his hot seed into my mouth, nose, and eyes,

To let me rejoice in your calm gentle sighs.


And now with the Submissive's life to be faced,

Let not a drop of his warm gift go to waste,

Spread it thickly My Love, like wallpaper paste,

To let me relish the feel, the smell, and the taste.


Let me now enjoy my latest life's stage,

Forgotten now, the cheated hubby's angst and hot rage,

With my small penis secure in its snug cuckold's cage,

I'm so content in my marriage of today's modern age.


No comments:

Post a Comment