Sunday, September 22, 2024

Happy Wife Reflections

 Happy Wife Reflections

Mrs Hannah Harrison says:

It took long time for my husband Robert to become comfortable with the idea of me becoming the Pleasure Mistress to a Black Master. I know he was unhappy at the thought of another man penetrating me with a member three times the size of his own, but there was something else troubling him. 

"The very thought of a better and bigger man thrusting hard into you and then his ejaculation flooding your cervix and tunnel of love makes me feel so inadequate," he had replied, to my question about his cuckolding.

"Why don't you ask your best friend Jason, how he handles such negative thoughts," I suggested, knowing secretly from his Wife, Ingrid, that her hubby was a fully committed penis cage and panty wearing, pussy licking, semen slurping, cock licking, cuckold. 

Well! I have to report that Jason did a proper job of convincing Robert of the many advantages of the Natural Order and why a pretty Wife is deserves a well-hung Master. Additionally, he explained the natural entitlement of a handsome Black Man to take a weak husband's Wife as his bed partner. Robert understood all of the arguments but remained unconvinced until Jason informed him that Ingrid was now their Master's 'Breeding Mistress'. For a reason known only to himself, my husband found this revelation to be so convincing that he came home that night and gave me a number to ring. 

At the end of the line was a representative from the Black Master Organisation who arranged for a young man called Obiki to visit me at home. Robert, being the caring husband he is, stayed downstairs to listen to the 'thrusting' and 'flooding' as part of my initiation into the Natural Order, and even managed...

... to demonstrate some enthusiasm of his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment