Saturday, September 21, 2024

Just as you like them

 Just as you like them

I needed to think through the implications of Jeremy's offer. We originally came on this holiday to wash the dull routine out of our lives - his job in the local council office and mine as a relief nurse are as boring as work could be, so we needed a nice holiday break. But my husband wanted to take it a bit further and have, what he described to me last night, as having some 'real fun'.

I had I initially thought that he was hinting at some sailing or surf boarding but when he said to me that he would be amenable to a different kind of fun, I pressed him for further information.'

"We have been married for eight years now haven't we Anna," he said mysteriously, "so what would you say if I pretended not to notice you having yet another affair on this holiday. Does that shock you?"

'It did shock me, because I had always thought that my taste for big Black Masters and their strong bodies and big cocks was a secret I had kept from him. But I love Jeremy and he deserved an honest answer.'

"I am so sorry Jeremy. I didn't know that you knew," I replied.

"Just because you cuckold me Anna, it doesn't mean I'm an idiot." 

"So what have you got in mind?"

"I have arranged a date for you, and all you have to do is wander down the beach and meet your date there in the next villa. Big, Black, and very, very fit. Just as you like them."

Jeremy helped me prepare for my date with this mysterious man and as I left our beach villa I knew that my hubby was enjoying the view of his 'all but naked' Wife going to another man.

"Have a lovely time Anna, with the man of your dreams," he called as I walked down the beach. "With ...

... both of them!"

And I did just that, with Marcus and Obiki, every day and night, for the rest of that lovely holiday. Much to Jeremy's satisfaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment