Friday, September 20, 2024

He's expecting your call

He's expecting your call

 


"So what do you think Dear? Will he do?"

"He's well dressed, tall, well built, and very handsome."

"And he's a Black Master."

"So he's not desperate for bed partners - or is he?"

"His Girlfriend has just returned to her cuckold hubby to bring up the baby. So he's been having fun with the Wives from the White Mistress Order. A different one every night apparently."

"Definitely not desperate then. So why do I have his photo?"

"He's looking for someone more permanent who he can get to know on a personal level."

"And you. My husband. Thinks that person should be me. ..... Wait a minute! .... Does he have my photo?"

"Yes Dear. I hope you don't mind."

"I said he was well dressed. How WELL is he 'dressed'. You know ... er ..... 'equipment' wise."

"I never asked him. But all I can say is that all those White Mistress Wives went home smiling and bow-legged."

"I see! Can you go and do something useful while I make a phone call."

"He's expecting your call My Love."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment